Thursday, May 26, 2011

Explaining My Blog

Blogging has been one of my favorite things to do since high school. At some point it became kind of uncool, or I felt silly about the things I was putting on the Internet, or I became too wrapped up in stalking people and their photos on Facebook.

But now I don't care about any of those things (except maybe Facebook stalking), so here I am again, starting a new blog. This post is going to serve as a sort of introduction (even though I already did my first post) as to what you can expect from me on here, and hopefully will pique your interest enough to return and see what else I have to say. And really you should be interested because this blog is going to be all about you, not me, and who doesn't want to read what someone else thinks about them?

Okay, fine, some of it will be about me, let's be realistic here.

But really it is just going to be about the important people in my life and maybe how I met them, or memories of our times together, or how it is that they affected my life. Some of it will be purely factual, while some of it will be purely exaggerated. I'll let you decide what's what. And no actual names will ever be used either, so no getting offended or a big ego because how do you know it's about you? Conceited.

Alas, I must now go work on writing these magnificent pieces that will entertain you for hours, but I leave you with the titles of some upcoming posts, see if you can guess which one is about you.


  • The Boy With The Shoes
  • The Boy With The Lips
  • The Man With The Sperm
  • The Girl With The Laugh
  • The Woman Who Shaped Me
  • The Girl On The Bus
  • The Boy With My Blood
  • The Girls With The Horses
  • The Woman Who Hurt Me
  • The Boy With The Wigs
  • The Girl I Corrupted
  • The Boy With My Name
  • The Boy From The Club
  • The Woman With The Smile
  • The Boy With My Heart
  • The Girl I Wanted To Be A Boy
See? Doesn't that all sound interesting? If not, I'll at least have fun writing them all.

Oh, and those posts won't necessarily be in that order.

1 comment: